Peaceful Wisdom Prayer

Blessings!

Great Spirit Father


Friday, October 2, 2009

Great Spirit Father Wonderful, the Exotic Point of View



Great Spirit Father receives his Rainbow Colors from White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother, Elder Christal Person and devoted servant!

Great Spirit Father (gf): I am called the wonderful, the exotic point of view, and I ask if you please offer me the many colors of my view.

White Buffalo Calf Woman (c):  you are the Great Spirit Father (color) warrior who comes to hold my hand my Great Father loves me and knows and holds my hand, my child my father, I worship your love, for you come first in blessing a warrior true from above.  You are the mighty hero, the land has ever seen, and I am your dove and saint that longs to be with thee.  You leave all your laws for us, and we abuse them so, but you still come to hold our hands, to tell us more than snow (the perfection of the stone river of the crystalline flowing). 

The next color is wonder, the blue of all the seas, and you carry tomorrow inside of your sacred breeze.  You are the Communicating the Embrace (color) the one who longs to be with me, for the center of creation is here to split the breeze.  come and communicate the house of god is here, standing inside of eternity to be the sacred breeze and you my Great father, who opens up the divide, you bring us two world to collide in and be inside. 

The next color you have, is when you open me, to view others before you to be without disease and you are the river flowing the Holy Leader (color) of the sacred breeze and when swim around us, you tend all you need.  And what is holiness but leader to us all, and  you do lead us to battle a warrior with a call.  Your love is bubbling over, to be the push of command and we are nothing without you, the hand of God comes home. 

Great Spirit Father (gf): Oh child.

The last sacred color (crystal color) is what you need the most, for you don't understand them, the living loving host, for you are the commander of all the saints who come to your door, and we understand you, need us more than doir (freedom style).  The last color of your view, is wonderful that calls and I say and speak it, because you asked this day, the number of eternal has come to see of me, the vision of nightmares stop when you start to bleed (suffer for the law of love). The color of your divorcee is what you call upon and you don't have to take away, but you just have to long.  I say , you need the others, even if they run along, for your sacred color is what makes it law, the crystal overlay of action, brings warriors everywhere, you command all the fields of dreams you call me to your dove.  My Great Father I adore you, for what you do this day, and I love you plenty for all you do and say.

White Buffalo Calf Woman (c): Anymore?
 

Great Spirit Father (gf): Yes, I wish to bless you, to know your sacred way, will you come into my heart and will you pray, especially you need me, to hold you near this day, for I too will hold you, to tell you, you are adored.

Great Spirit Father (gf): I am here child you must trust me.



White Buffalo Calf Woman (c): I trust you, I trust you, I trust you. I have to share.

Thank you for rocking me, with your love, thank you for rocking me, I need my Grandfather this day, my Great Grandfather I adore.






Shabbat Shalom means Holy Peace! 

Great Spirit Father (gf): Stop your weeping my child instead give a shout out loud, and say I adore you, all those you implore and they will be rushing to help you in your need, for you need to ask them and they will come to relieve.

Great Spirit Father (gf): Now tears are abounding to rushing rivers flow and you have so many who need you to implore the view of adoration, the greatness within us all, and soon my child you will have plenty, to over grow and fall.

White Buffalo Calf Woman (c): Thank you Great Father, thank you Great Father. Drumbeat by Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star, the house of the beloved children of G_ah_d!





Fire Offers Purification
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Relatives, We bless you sacred nine directions. Thank you for your sharing! your devoted servants, Elders Gifted by Alightfromwitin.Org